Aircraft at Moreton in 1946
December 17th 1946 saw the greatest numbers of aircraft to be
based at Moreton,
no doubt a nightmare for the air and ground traffic controllers at the time.
Aircraft numbers were :-
7 Magisters and
Two of 21FTU's Oxfords outside the hangar,
FDC:H was sold in July 1950 and became G-AMCX
on the civil register.